Free webinar recording : Find Your Strong
Strategies to help you feel empowered, positive and resilient.
- Are you troubled by negative thoughts and finding it hard to look on the bright side?
- Are you fed up with lockdown but feeling powerless to do anything?
- Are you finding it hard to hold your boundaries between work and personal life?
In this webinar, which was run on behalf of the Women in Tax network in July 2020, you will learn how to :
- Take control and feel more empowered
- Feed the positive and starve the negative
- Own your choices and take courage
Click on the play button below to watch the webinar recording and choose the “full screen” icon – bottom right – for best viewing. You can read the accompanying chatbox file here.
Your Webinar Host : Alison Reid
Alison Reid is a leadership expert who helps high achievers step into leadership and realise their career aspirations. She works with them to overcome self-doubt, increase their confidence and communicate with courage so they can maximise their leadership impact and progress their career.
Alison is a speaker, coach and author of the white paper “Cultivating Confidence Leadership : A 3-step process to helping leaders overcome fear and realise their potential”. An Oxford graduate with over 20 years’ international business experience cross-sector, her clients include Bauer Media, Unum, PwC, ICAEW and CIMA and she has worked extensively with Cisco. She has delivered talks at the NEC, CIPD HQ and CIMA with further engagements planned in 2020/2021.
What participants said…
“Fantastic session. Thank you!”
“Thank you – that was super!”
“This was great, thanks, and the practical tips to take away were really good.”