RISE : Executive coaching programme for professional women
- Do you want to take your career to the next level, but you’re not sure what you need to do to get promoted?
- Are you working in a male-dominated environment where you’re finding it hard to be seen and heard?
- Are you finding it difficult to get your message across when it matters?
RISE is a 6-month 1-1 coaching programme with me, Alison Reid, designed to help high-potential women step into leadership and take their career to the next level. The programme will help you :
- Get clarity on what’s important to you, what you want in your career and what’s holding you back from realising it
- Explore how stress manifests for you and what you can do to manage it so you can stay calm and effective under pressure
- Communicate impactfully with team members, colleagues, senior stakeholders and clients
- Delegate effectively to your team, creating bandwidth to focus on what matters
- Establish and communicate boundaries so you can protect your priorities at work and home
Ultimately, you will increase your confidence in your leadership, stepchange your influence and impact and get recognised as ready for promotion.
The programme includes :
- Coaching orientation pack which includes everything you need to get started
- Coaching preparation questionnaire provided alongside your orientation pack
- Copy of my white paper “Cultivating Confident Leadership : A 3-step process to helping leaders overcome fear and unleash their potential”
- Initial 60 minute virtual strategy session where we will review your responses to the coaching preparation questionnaire, create objectives and outcomes for our coaching together and a bespoke roadmap for working towards them. Where your organisation is funding the programme, we will also prepare for our first 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor.
- 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor to ensure coaching objectives are aligned with business goals (where organisation is funding programme)
- Virtual coaching sessions – 7 x 1 hour calls on Zoom
- Final 60 minute virtual session to review your progress against your goals and create an action plan to support you moving forward. Where your organisation is funding the programme, we will also prepare for our final 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor.
- Final 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor to review progress against coaching objectives and agree on action and support for ongoing development (where organisation is funding programme)
- Post-programme 30 minute check-in calls with me after 3 months and 6 months
- Recordings of your calls (if on Zoom)
- Email support between calls
- Gift subscription to the Headspace App or Inner Balance
- Further resources to support you on your journey including 3 business books relevant to your challenges
360 feedback where I will conduct interviews with at least 6 nominated stakeholders, prepare a summary report and share feedback with you
Psychometric – HoganLead or MBTI Step II
If you’d like to discuss this programme further for yourself or a high-potential individual in your organisation, then email me, Alison Reid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)7704 298 966 for a no-obligation chat.
What Alison’s clients say…
“Right from the start of our work together, Alison helped me extend my horizons. Coaching with her gave me the confidence to take several important steps and exceed goals originally set by my manager. This led to my promotion to Director within 9 months and an assignment to lead and build a new organisation.”
VP, Global Technology
“Working with Alison has been the most impactful development that I have ever had. Alison has challenged the actual fibre of who I think I am, but more importantly, who I think I can be. I’ve made the step from being a competent-but-a-bit-scared manager to a fully owning, brave, progressive leader.”
Senior Manager, Media
“Working with Alison has changed me both personally and professionally. I wasn’t sure if coaching was for me, but Alison took time to understand who I was, challenged my thinking and offered new solutions. She was always fun to work with and really takes the time to know who you are as a person. Alison has helped me think about how I approach discussions and meetings with others in a much more positive and confident way. The time I spent with her has allowed me to grow as a leader and feel confident in what I bring to the table. I have loved working with her – she knows her stuff!”
Head of Marketing, Big 4 accounting firm
“I now feel that there isn’t a situation that’s going to come up that I’m not going to be able to deal with.”
Head of Operations, Arts
“I feel established as a leader, accepted by the Board and generally more confident in my abilities. I’m regularly chosen to lead initiatives and offered other opportunities within the company.”
Director, Global Technology
“Alison is amazing! Our sessions have really helped me to understand things from different perspectives and given me renewed confidence in my own abilities to move forward.”
Senior Tax Advisor, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison is a fantastic and inspiring coach who knows how to get results. Within a few sessions of working with Alison, I achieved an immense level of satisfaction, clarity, self-awareness and focus. From the very first session she knew how to build the precise level of rapport that allowed her to be encouraging and supportive but also objective and challenging. I believe it is this combination that enabled the positive results that I achieved.”
Sarah Sinnott, Director of Partnerships, Catch22
“Coaching with Alison came at a time of self-doubt; I was feeling burnt out, lacking career inspiration and struggling to juggle a young family with work. Her holistic approach in supporting me has enabled me to confidently put myself first and play to my strengths. She’s helped me believe in myself again and I come away from sessions with her ready to take on exciting new challenges.”
Senior Manager, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison has an incredible way of asking questions that force you out of your comfort zone to really get to the heart of the matter. Often, what I thought might be a problem, turned out to be something entirely different. She prepared me for a number of crucial conversations, and did so in an encouraging way.”
VP Finance, Hospitality
“I have come away from my career coaching with Alison with a clear understanding of my key skills, what motivates me, and techniques to continually evaluate and manage my career. Alison helped me challenge many of my pre-conceived notions and obstacles which had prevented me from believing my career aspirations could become a reality. I now no longer have that fear.”
Senior merchandiser, Retail