Work with me
Unleash Your Leadership
Executive Coaching Programme
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a Director or functional head, recently promoted or facing a new leadership challenge?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by demands from all directions, working all hours and wondering how you’re going to keep on top of everything, let alone drive strategic priorities?
- Do you need your team to take on more but don’t want to overload or alienate them? Or perhaps you’re finding it hard to step away from what you’re familiar with?
- Are you finding yourself in situations with senior stakeholders where you feel unprepared or out of your depth?
- Are you battling with impostor syndrome? Maybe in your darkest moments, you’re worried you haven’t got what it takes to be a leader?
If so, I can help you.
As you become more senior and step into leadership roles, it can feel like everyone wants a piece of you. You want to make an impact, but you seem to spend most of your time dealing with other people’s demands.
You’re expected to lead change but keep on top of the day-to-day and make your numbers. You’re required to inspire and engage your team to peak performance, but battle with lack of resource. You’re called on to share your opinions and insights while ensuring they’re grounded in data.
And all the time, you’re afraid of the consequences of saying or doing something wrong on your reputation and your career.
The good news is that you have everything you need to become a confident, successful leader. You just need help to unlock it.
Join me on a journey to unleash your leadership
The Unleash Your Leadership Executive Coaching Programme is a fully virtual, 1-1 coaching experience with me, Alison Reid, where I will work closely with you for a period of 12 months.
I will empower and enable you to focus on what matters, stay calm and effective under pressure and communicate with impact so you can lead yourself and others to great results.
Your journey will be unique to you
Where is most familiar to you on this ladder? Your degree of confidence fluctuates depending on the situations you face and where you’re at in your career. Being promoted to a leadership role or taking on new responsibilities can take you out of your comfort zone and send you back down the ladder into doubt, overwhelm and even panic.
This programme will help you get back up the ladder so you can maximise your leadership impact and make a success of your role.
Ultimately, you will feel and act like a leader, confident in your abilities,
leading yourself and others to great results.
This coaching experience will be bespoke to your needs and these are examples of how I can help you maximise your leadership impact :
- Understand how and why stress manifests for you and learn techniques to stay calm and effective under pressure.
- Clarify what’s important and develop strategies to focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t
- Empower your team to perform at their best, creating bandwidth so you can focus on strategic priorities.
- Communicate impactfully with team members, colleagues, senior stakeholders and clients
- Manage your time and energy effectively including setting and managing your boundaries
- Confidently share your opinion with senior stakeholders where you are not the subject matter expert
- Navigate ambiguity and uncertainty with self-assurance in the knowledge that there is not a definitive answer or solution
- Feel confident in yourself as a leader so you can worry less and achieve more
The programme includes :
- Coaching orientation pack which includes everything you need to get started, as well as a comprehensive coaching preparation questionnaire and confidence assessment to complete in advance of our first session
- Complimentary copy of my book Unleash Your Leadership : How to Worry Less and Achieve More
- Initial 90 minute virtual strategy session to lay the foundations for our work together, review your responses to the questionnaire and quiz, draft objectives and outcomes for our coaching together and a bespoke roadmap to work towards them.
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series assessment to help you understand what drives you and how others experience you, both when you’re at your best and when you’re under pressure. Includes assessment, 90 minute feedback session and comprehensive report.
- Interim call to draw out the key insights from the Hogan assessment and prepare for our first three-way conversation.
- Three-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor at the beginning, middle and end of the programme to align on coaching objectives, discuss progress and support you on your journey
- Monthly, 1 hour coaching sessions x 10. Intervals flexible to coachee needs, normally every 3 – 4 weeks.
- Unlimited telephone laser coaching sessions (max 15 minute) when coaching boost needed at short notice inbetween sessions. Subject to coach availability.
- Final 60 minute session to review your progress against your goals, create an action plan to support you moving forward and prepare for our final three-way
You will also receive :
- Recordings of all coaching calls (if on Zoom)
- Bespoke resources to support you on your journey
- Fortnightly emails from Alison with food for thought and practical strategies to help you develop your leadership capability
- Support between sessions available on email and WhatsApp between calls
- Post-programme 30 minute check-in calls with me 3 months and 6 months after the programme
Optional and highly recommended : Coach-led 360 feedback exercise where Alison will interview 10-12 stakeholders and curate themes into a valuable report. This can be conducted at the beginning or middle of the programme.
At the core of this programme are the essential resources that we will work with to help you unleash your leadership.
As we work together, we will help you master your mind, engage your body and speak your voice in service of unlocking your confidence, influence and impact. Alongside this, we will work with a three-step process grounded in neuroscience to design and practise new behaviours which will achieve your desired outcomes.
Want to know more?
The first step is to have a conversation with Alison, to explore
whether this programme is right for you.
"I’m more aware, more capable, and more confident as a leader thanks to my time with Alison.”
Managing Director, Media
"I feel established as a leader and more confident in my abilities. I’m regularly chosen to lead initiatives and offered other opportunities within the company.”
Director, Global Technology
"I now feel that there isn’t a situation that’s going to come up that I’m not going to be able to deal with.”
Head of Operations, Media
"Coaching with Alison gave me the confidence to take several important steps which resulted in me exceeding expectations and getting promoted to Director.”
VP, Global Technology