Lead On : Executive coaching programme (information for sponsor)
- Do you need professionals in your organisation to lead more and manage less?
- To be more visible and more vocal, especially with senior stakeholders?
- To challenge the status quo and share their opinions?
- To have more confidence in themselves as leaders not just as technical experts?
“Lead on” is a 1-1 coaching programme with me, Alison Reid, which will take place over 6 – 12 months, designed to help senior managers and directors with a professional background to manage less and lead more so that they can get results, drive change and innovation and accelerate their career.
The programme will help them :
- Communicate with impact whether in or outside their subject matter expertise
- Build the capability of their team, creating bandwidth to give more focus to strategic priorities
- Develop effective communication strategies to influence key stakeholders
- Stay calm and effective under pressure
- Manage their time and energy effectively
- Strengthen their profile and reputation within the organisation
Ultimately, they will be equipped to realise their full potential, leading powerfully and growing your organisation.
The programme includes :
- A coaching orientation pack which includes everything they need to get started plus a coaching preparation questionnaire
- A complimentary copy of my book “Unleash Your Leadership : How to Worry Less and Achieve More”
- Initial 60 minute virtual strategy session to create objectives and outcomes for our coaching together and a bespoke roadmap to work towards them.
- Three-way conversation with the line manager/sponsor at the beginning and end of the programme to align on coaching objectives and support them on their journey (optional 3-way midway through programme).
- Virtual coaching sessions – 7 x 1 hour calls on Zoom
- Laser coaching calls – option for 4 x 15 minute sessions for specific needs at short notice.
- Final 60 minute call to review progress against goals and prepare for final 3-way conversation.
- Post-programme 30 minute check-in calls with me after 3 months and 6 months
They’ll also get …recordings of coaching calls (if on Zoom), email support between calls, a gift subscription to the Headspace App or Inner Balance, and at least 3 business books relevant to their challenges.
- 360 feedback exercise where I will conduct interviews with 8 nominated stakeholders, prepare a summary report and share feedback with the participant
- Psychometric – HoganLead or MBTI Step II. HoganLead and 360 feedback complement each other perfectly. You can read more about HoganLead here.
If you’d like to discuss this programme further, please email me, Alison Reid, at email@example.com or call me on +44 (0)7704 298 966 for a no-obligation chat.
What Alison’s clients say…
“Right from the start of our work together, Alison helped me extend my horizons. Coaching with her gave me the confidence to take several important steps and exceed goals originally set by my manager. This led to my promotion to Director within 9 months and an assignment to lead and build a new organisation.”
VP, Global Technology
“Working with Alison has been the most impactful development that I have ever had. Alison has challenged the actual fibre of who I think I am, but more importantly, who I think I can be. I’ve made the step from being a competent-but-a-bit-scared manager to a fully owning, brave, progressive leader.”
Senior Manager, Media
“Working with Alison has changed me both personally and professionally. I wasn’t sure if coaching was for me, but Alison took time to understand who I was, challenged my thinking and offered new solutions. She was always fun to work with and really takes the time to know who you are as a person. Alison has helped me think about how I approach discussions and meetings with others in a much more positive and confident way. The time I spent with her has allowed me to grow as a leader and feel confident in what I bring to the table. I have loved working with her – she knows her stuff!”
Head of Marketing, Big 4 accounting firm
“I now feel that there isn’t a situation that’s going to come up that I’m not going to be able to deal with.”
Head of Operations, Arts
“I feel established as a leader, accepted by the Board and generally more confident in my abilities. I’m regularly chosen to lead initiatives and offered other opportunities within the company.”
Director, Global Technology
“Alison is amazing! Our sessions have really helped me to understand things from different perspectives and given me renewed confidence in my own abilities to move forward.”
Senior Tax Advisor, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison is a fantastic and inspiring coach who knows how to get results. Within a few sessions of working with Alison, I achieved an immense level of satisfaction, clarity, self-awareness and focus. From the very first session she knew how to build the precise level of rapport that allowed her to be encouraging and supportive but also objective and challenging. I believe it is this combination that enabled the positive results that I achieved.”
Sarah Sinnott, Director of Partnerships, Catch22
“Coaching with Alison came at a time of self-doubt; I was feeling burnt out, lacking career inspiration and struggling to juggle a young family with work. Her holistic approach in supporting me has enabled me to confidently put myself first and play to my strengths. She’s helped me believe in myself again and I come away from sessions with her ready to take on exciting new challenges.”
Senior Manager, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison has an incredible way of asking questions that force you out of your comfort zone to really get to the heart of the matter. Often, what I thought might be a problem, turned out to be something entirely different. She prepared me for a number of crucial conversations, and did so in an encouraging way.”
VP Finance, Hospitality
“I have come away from my career coaching with Alison with a clear understanding of my key skills, what motivates me, and techniques to continually evaluate and manage my career. Alison helped me challenge many of my pre-conceived notions and obstacles which had prevented me from believing my career aspirations could become a reality. I now no longer have that fear.”
Senior merchandiser, Retail