Unleash your Leadership : Executive coaching for senior managers and directors
- Do you want to lead more and manage less but just can’t see see how you can make the time?
- Are you working really long hours trying to keep on top of everything?
- Are you finding it hard to let go of the day-to-day and focus on strategic priorities?
- Are you feeling out of your depth in situations outside your subject matter expertise?
“Unleash your Leadership” is a 6-month 1-1 coaching programme with me, Alison Reid, designed to help professionals at senior manager and director level to manage less and lead more so that they can get results, drive change and innovation and accelerate their career.
The programme will help you :
- Understand how and why stress manifests for you and how to stay calm and effective under pressure
- Delegate effectively to your team, creating bandwidth so you can focus on strategic priorities
- Communicate impactfully with team members, colleagues, senior stakeholders and clients
- Manage your time and energy effectively including managing your boundaries
- Have the confidence to share your opinion with senior stakeholders where you are not the subject matter expert
- Get comfortable making decisions when you don’t have all the facts
- Develop your unique leadership style
Ultimately, you will feel and act like a leader, confident in your abilities, leading powerfully and growing the organisation you work within.
The programme includes :
- Coaching orientation pack which includes everything you need to get started
- Coaching preparation questionnaire provided alongside your orientation pack
- Copy of my white paper “Cultivating Confident Leadership : A 3-step process to helping leaders overcome fear and unleash their potential”
- Initial 60 minute virtual strategy session where we will review your responses to the coaching preparation questionnaire, create objectives and outcomes for our coaching together and a bespoke roadmap for working towards them. Where your organisation is funding the programme, we will also prepare for our first 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor.
- 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor to ensure coaching objectives are aligned with business goals (where organisation is funding programme)
- Virtual coaching sessions – 6 x 1 hour calls on Zoom
- SOS calls – 3 x 15 minute calls with me available at times during the course of the programme when you need extra support
- Final 60 minute virtual session to review your progress against your goals and create an action plan to support you moving forward. Where your organisation is funding the programme, we will also prepare for our final 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor.
- Final 3-way conversation with your line manager/sponsor to review progress against coaching objectives and agree on action and support for ongoing development (where organisation is funding programme)
- Post-programme 30 minute check-in calls with me after 3 months and 6 months
- Recordings of your calls (if on Zoom)
- Email support between calls
- Gift subscription to the Headspace App or Inner Balance
- Further resources to support you on your journey including at least 3 business books relevant to the leader’s challenges
360 feedback where I will conduct interviews with 6 nominated stakeholders, prepare a summary report and share feedback with you
- Psychometric – HoganLead or MBTI Step II. HoganLead and 360 feedback complement each other perfectly. You can read more about HoganLead here.
If you’d like to discuss this programme further for yourself or a high-potential individual in your organisation, then email me, Alison Reid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)7704 298 966 for a no-obligation chat.
If you’d like to share information about this programme with your manager or sponsor, you may like to share the following webpage with them : https://www.alisonreid.co.uk/unleash-your-leadership-information-for-sponsor/
What Alison’s clients say…
“Right from the start of our work together, Alison helped me extend my horizons. Coaching with her gave me the confidence to take several important steps and exceed goals originally set by my manager. This led to my promotion to Director within 9 months and an assignment to lead and build a new organisation.”
VP, Global Technology
“Working with Alison has been the most impactful development that I have ever had. Alison has challenged the actual fibre of who I think I am, but more importantly, who I think I can be. I’ve made the step from being a competent-but-a-bit-scared manager to a fully owning, brave, progressive leader.”
Senior Manager, Media
“Working with Alison has changed me both personally and professionally. I wasn’t sure if coaching was for me, but Alison took time to understand who I was, challenged my thinking and offered new solutions. She was always fun to work with and really takes the time to know who you are as a person. Alison has helped me think about how I approach discussions and meetings with others in a much more positive and confident way. The time I spent with her has allowed me to grow as a leader and feel confident in what I bring to the table. I have loved working with her – she knows her stuff!”
Head of Marketing, Big 4 accounting firm
“I now feel that there isn’t a situation that’s going to come up that I’m not going to be able to deal with.”
Head of Operations, Arts
“I feel established as a leader, accepted by the Board and generally more confident in my abilities. I’m regularly chosen to lead initiatives and offered other opportunities within the company.”
Director, Global Technology
“Alison is amazing! Our sessions have really helped me to understand things from different perspectives and given me renewed confidence in my own abilities to move forward.”
Senior Tax Advisor, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison is a fantastic and inspiring coach who knows how to get results. Within a few sessions of working with Alison, I achieved an immense level of satisfaction, clarity, self-awareness and focus. From the very first session she knew how to build the precise level of rapport that allowed her to be encouraging and supportive but also objective and challenging. I believe it is this combination that enabled the positive results that I achieved.”
Sarah Sinnott, Director of Partnerships, Catch22
“Coaching with Alison came at a time of self-doubt; I was feeling burnt out, lacking career inspiration and struggling to juggle a young family with work. Her holistic approach in supporting me has enabled me to confidently put myself first and play to my strengths. She’s helped me believe in myself again and I come away from sessions with her ready to take on exciting new challenges.”
Senior Manager, Big 4 accounting firm
“Alison has an incredible way of asking questions that force you out of your comfort zone to really get to the heart of the matter. Often, what I thought might be a problem, turned out to be something entirely different. She prepared me for a number of crucial conversations, and did so in an encouraging way.”
VP Finance, Hospitality
“I have come away from my career coaching with Alison with a clear understanding of my key skills, what motivates me, and techniques to continually evaluate and manage my career. Alison helped me challenge many of my pre-conceived notions and obstacles which had prevented me from believing my career aspirations could become a reality. I now no longer have that fear.”
Senior merchandiser, Retail